~Differences~Hot&Cold

     Love traces my skin like the seasons linger across the memory. It could be the hottest day in summer or the coldest day in winter. 

    which do I choose? 

    Do I linger with the memories or flow with the change? Do I keep my leaves while it snows knowing they may wither.... Or Do I hope my passion doesn't catch flames like wood chips in blazing sun in the summer.    

    I wish summer and autumn intrigued me... but they never did more like blips in time enjoyable yes but not remarkable. I have always been in love with Winter but How I want Summer would make the snowiest day melt.    

    If I could explain... 

    Although the winter can be harsh, cold, distant and personified can be brash even cruel, there is something so unbelievable haunting yet comforting about it. The indoors, the closeness, those soft moments of what if, each sip of cocoa that warms the soul, the body, the feeling that wraps around like a warm jacket or a fuzzy blanket; The subtle hint of romance that somehow feels so close yet so far away...     

    And summer how can I forget... The excitement, the adventures, the sudden chance that maybe this spark will ignite a fire that leads into a mutual harmony, like a bonfire on the last day of summer or like a festival of the burning man... Chaotic maybe yet contained. each sip of water not only refreshes me but reminds be that I am alive... that I feel.  Yet there is always a lingering anxiety of a heatwave appearing any minute... Any day

    So, which do I choose?  

    I guess for right now there is no answer that will truly give me comfort. Because I know myself well and I tend to over think but for now I guess... 

    thank you for reading.  

𖤐 ✦ 𖠷 ✦ 𖤐

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Coffee~

Do I Thank You?

*Affirmations*