*Affirmations*

     Affirmations, the way it's spoken with sincerity. It's like a heartbeat in my ears now. One after the other reaffirming my value, my worth. 

    Tell me it doesn't end there.

    Reminders of everything I already know yet casually forget. Even some things I may have took for granted or simply never thought to look at. Oh god the way it trails my body like a touch or a kiss, like a whisper only I can hear hours later.

    Like a muse even, maybe a reminder from the universe of what I am trying to be... cold hearted or even scared of this, am I scared of myself?

    And before I can focus, before I can doubt myself, I hear them again. You are so beautiful, so talented, smart, kind, funny, ambitious. It's a soft rhythmic chant matching every vibration, every touch and every shutter.    

    Beautiful affirmations.    

    Is there more? Do I want more? Do I expect more? Can't even let the questions linger can't let myself sit in them right now because with each question, I have the clarity... 

    The affirmation. 

    Each giggle, each laugh only layered it deeper into memory, quality time, physical touch, words of affirmation, acts of service.... and the possibility of more. Each build up adds layers into the dynamic. 

    What else will be planned? what other adventures can be had? I want it... Can I keep this one? I'll do what I have too... Just don't tell me its painted on.    

    I hope you guys enjoyed the read

    Have a goodnight 

𖤐 ✦ 𖠷 ✦ 𖤐

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Coffee~

Do I Thank You?