~Coffee~
Taste just like coffee.
Especially when passion is mixed like melting chocolate on your tongue; each kiss a shot of expresso, lingering in the air like a fresh cup of coffee. I love coffee I can drink it daily;
I want it daily.
Is that so wrong? I love how sharp and bitter yet how sweet and soothing it can be the way it wraps every part of my senses, the way it can overpower the way my mind races to the point of over thinking.
I need more coffee.
A specific kind, one that I will know will quench the thirst I have been holding for weeks, one that seem to be crafted with all the right ingredients to satisfy every single sense in my body. A coffee made from the best of cocoa beans like the most decadent chocolate.
It's like an insatiable craving because even if it becomes too much it never seems to be enough. Do I ignore the craving? Do I continue to meet and endless line of baristas until one finally puts together the right amount of everything to satisfy me?
Do I just make it myself?
It's not hard... At least when I make it. Did I make the recipe too hard? Should I have kept it simple? Hot, small, cream, no sugar...? That doesn't even sound like me... but maybe I am just quite too much...
I love my coffee...
Even though I still have parts missing, I love my coffee even if it's by itself made with what I had on hand, I would love to add chocolate and whip cream but until then I'll enjoy every sip of my coffee.
Besides I have the base, the sweetener, The mixer, The cup, The coffee and the creamer, I love a coffee with flavor, but a good coffee will always be good coffee. If it the combination would've paired lovely together...
A good coffee is still a good coffee.
Thank you for reading everyone
P.s If you can't understand the metaphor don't hesitate to reach out!
𖤐 ✦ 𖠷 ✦ 𖤐
Comments
Post a Comment