Nevermore- POEM

Not a typical blog but I wanted to write a poem.

Nevermore.

Never shall this feeling of regret settle into my spirit.

Never shall I cry out like a warrior in battle.

Screaming because my spirit will collapse if I cry.

Never shall I expect any one to love me.

Never shall I expect any one to treat me well.

I will do it for myself.

Never will I love freely, openly, unconditionally.

Never will I let people into my inner world.

I will not be reduced to their imagine of me.

I will rise above it.

I will become the villain since no one will ever be my hero.

If I have to save myself so, be it.

Nevermore will I believe in fairytales. 

because they are imaginary.

Fictious and full of lies.

Never more shall I reduce my frequency.

and never more shall I open the door to my softness, my care and my devotion.

It will be reserved for myself my child and the

 higher energies...

Nevermore....

𖤐 ✦ 𖠷 ✦ 𖤐

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Coffee~

Do I Thank You?

*Affirmations*