Fvck Me~LOVE ME
Addicted to love... The only way to describe it, the closeness, the intensity, the what if, the courting, loving unconditionally and freely even if it breaks me.
I expect it to break me.
Addicted to your touch your voice, your presence. The feel of you beneath me. I want more, crave more, Need more. Even if it never comes from you, somehow, I still want you.
Am I my own problem?
I wish I could see myself through your eyes, I wish I knew how you think about me... Would It give me the closure I need to get out of my head? Or would it keep me there?
I don't know if I want to know the answer to that... But should I? Why am I still dreaming, I should've woken up by now. I should've been pushed away by now... Why won't I?
Am I broken?
Is it just the way you fuck me? Am I addicted to the orgasm? The way we seem to know where and how to touch? or is it the way you unlocked most of me?? or parts of me I haven't seen in years? am I just infatuated with your presence...
Why can't I wake up?
Love me, it echoes in my head constantly; even though the one you want isn't me. it will probably never be me.
Why do I want it?
is it because I know I can't have it... won't have it. Is it because I am delusional? Did I place you on an alter you don't want to be on? I know we have an understanding of our dynamic but am I dreaming it?
Love me but if you can't... please don't stop fucking me...
Thank you for reading... Goodnight
𖤐 ✦ 𖠷 ✦ 𖤐
Comments
Post a Comment