Dreams:Visionary

      I don’t want my dreams to stay dreams anymore. I want the luxury, the traveling, the love without limits, and the freedom to be fully myself. 

    Not just “dreams.” I want it in real life.

    I picture being on a beach with my daughter, drinking mocktails, laughing, and feeling safe enough to relax. I want moments like that without stress sitting in the back of my mind. 

    I want the beauty, the body, and the happiness that come from freedom and financial security — the kind that lets you live how you want, not how you’re forced to.

    And honestly? I don’t care if that makes me a gold digger. Call it whatever you want.

    I want flowers just because. I want gifts just because. I want a lifestyle that matches my femininity — and softness that respects everything I survived. I’m done accepting breadcrumbs from people who don’t meet me where I am. 

    And if that makes someone uncomfortable, maybe that’s something they need to sit with.

    I want to be treated like the woman I became — not the girl who was overlooked. I built myself brick by brick. 

    That wasn’t luck. 

    That was work, and I’m allowed to protect what I built. Access to me isn’t granted by your assumptions or your expectations, especially if you don’t understand the blueprint behind my growth.

    That’s really all I wanted to get out today. If I say more, I’ll end up in a whole Shakespearean monologue.

    Thank you for reading. 

    Goodnight.

    And one last thought — if you can dream it, you can envision it. So, what are you going to do with your dreams?

𖤐 ✦ 𖠷 ✦ 𖤐

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Coffee~

Do I Thank You?

*Affirmations*